(This post status is: work-in-progress)
When you are new in a city (but not only), networking is a very important thing to do. In Switzerland, I was pretty aware of all the events going on but here in A’dam I’m a complete newbie. My new cities has 6 times more inhabitants than Lausanne, and I guest there are 10 times more events going on.
Here you will find a small list to start your networking in Amsterdam. I must say, I didn’t attend any of those events yet. When I do so, I’ll try to post a little review. In fact this post is more a bucket list for me. And I’d be veeery happy if you could send me your suggestions.
For digital marketing guys, and social media hippies
- Online Tuesday – This seems to be the place to go. But to get a seat, be prepared it’s always fully booked in advance.
- Socia Media Club Amsterdam (NL) – (via Anandstweets)
- MoodUx Conference – I just missed it!
- The Goto Conference – It will be held on June 18-20th in 2014
- Fronteers – A venue for front-end developers, but it’s sold out.
For designers, photographers
- Creative Mornings – I attended this event for the first time last Friday. Interesting talk and crowd.
- www.dutchinteractiveawards.nl – Award events gather usually la creme.
For marketeers and media people
For entrepreneurs and various
- Pecha Kucha Amsterdam – Mini presentation at a fast pace
- Amsterdam Salon : I have no idea what this is worth? But the membership cost 300 euros yearly.
- The impact HUB – A nice program is waiting for you
- Young Professionals – If you are young and professional and you like to drink… this is for you!
- JCI Amsterdam – This club was warmly recommended by Timo.
You’ll also find a whole bunch of events on Meetup.